Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
Be the first to introduce the world’s only soft yoga prop kit and product line to your studio, your students and your practice!
Learn Rainbow Foameez Restorative Yoga Method and Advanced Prop Use.
Join in-person or live-stream online!
Who is this training for?
- Certified 200-hour Yoga Teachers.
- yoga students, beginners, personal trainers, yoga teachers, Chiropractors, Registered Massage Therapists, Kinesiologists, Physiotherapists, Nutritionists and Wellness Practitioners looking to offer their clients more. Dancers, Coaches, Athletes, Moms – tired Moms.
- Experienced yoga practitioners who would like to take their practice to the next level.
Saturday/Sunday, April 29-30, 2017
Time: 10am-5pm (both days)
In the 12-hour Rainbow Foameez Restorative Yoga Method Teacher Training you will learn…
- The foundation of restorative yoga as relaxation and renewal.
- 2—1 hour restorative yoga sequences, plus 2, 15-minute mini-classes.
- How to sequence and theme a class.
- Yoga Nidra—the art of conscious relaxation (known as Yogic Sleep)
Register now for this once-a-year training!…includes Rainbow Foameez teacher training manual and (1) Rainbow Foameez 5-piece soft yoga prop kit (charcoal) plus bonus head rest and 8-pose poster, and certificate.
Investment: $399.99 plus tax.
Here’s a picture of the kit:
Live in-person training held in Brooklin, Ontario
join us from wherever you are in the world via live-stream online the weekend of the training! Your 5-piece kit and training course manual will be shipped to you as soon as you register!
Email Sue with any questions: email@example.com
Thank you for your interested in our training. The next offering will be April 2018.