Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
Be the first to introduce the world’s only soft yoga prop kit and product line to your studio, your students and your practice!
Learn Rainbow Foameez Restorative Yoga Method and Advanced Prop Use.
Join in-person or live-stream online!
Who is this training for?
- Certified 200-hour Yoga Teachers.
- yoga students, beginners, personal trainers, yoga teachers, Chiropractors, Registered Massage Therapists, Kinesiologists, Physiotherapists, Nutritionists and Wellness Practitioners looking to offer their clients more. Dancers, Coaches, Athletes, Moms – tired Moms.
- Experienced yoga practitioners who would like to take their practice to the next level.
Saturday/Sunday, April 21-22, 2018 (please ignore date on picture below!)
Time: 10am-5pm (both days)
In the 12-hour Rainbow Foameez Restorative Yoga Method Teacher Training you will learn…
- The foundation of restorative yoga as relaxation and renewal.
- 2—1 hour restorative yoga sequences, plus 2, 15-minute mini-classes.
- How to sequence and theme a class.
- Yoga Nidra—the art of conscious relaxation (known as Yogic Sleep)
Register now for this once-a-year training!…includes Rainbow Foameez teacher training manual and (1) Rainbow Foameez 5-piece soft yoga prop kit (charcoal) plus bonus head rest and 8-pose poster, and course certificate of completion.
Regular cost: $399.99 plus tax
EARLY BIRD Registration Sale! $75 OFF until December 24, 2017 – REGISTER NOW!
To register click here!
Please contact Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a picture of the kit:
Live in-person training held in Brooklin, Ontario
join us from wherever you are in the world via live-stream online the weekend of the training! Your 5-piece kit plus bonus head rest and training course manual will be shipped to you as soon as you register – so be sure to register ahead of time!
Email Sue with any questions: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our training!
“Thanks Sue. I really enjoyed the course and look forward to using the foameez in my classes. I think my students will love them.” – Deborah Miller, Yoga Teacher, Mom
“Hi Sue, Just wanted to say I really enjoyed your restorative teacher training this past weekend! I learned so much and loved connecting with all the women there! It was an awesome weekend, learned so much, thanks Sue! “ – Karina Scanga, Yoga Teacher, Mom
“Thank you for such a great weekend! I learned so much 🤗🤗🤗 thank you for being part of this super cool journey I’m on.” – Allison Stuart, RMT
“Loved the Teacher Training course and Love, Love, Love my rainbow foameez props! I’m just leaving them set up so I can jump into Stonehenge!” – Sarah Szwakob, Yoga Teacher